- - Production Engineering
- MA, USA
- Full Time
Who We Are: Endeavor Robotics is a leader in the rapidly growing industry of robotics. One of only a few robotics companies with a mature business, Endeavor currently specializes in delivering and supporting battle-hardened and adaptable robotics with a vision for growing into even more markets. We are committed to designing, developing, and manufacturing cutting edge tactical robotics in the United States, and to working with industry leaders and government partners to deliver innovative, reliable, and easy to operate robot solutions. To date, we have delivered more than 6,000 robots to more than 40 countries and that number continues to grow!
We are headquartered in a new state of the art facility in Chelmsford, MA and our team is comprised of some of the top roboticists and subject matter experts, supported by extremely talented, passionate, and dedicated employees pursuing the ultimate mission of Saving Lives. Endeavor is committed to innovating robotic solutions and customer-driven next generation capabilities to design and deploy robots that protect our service men and women from IED's, hazardous materials and other deadly threats. We proudly support and employ veterans and are continuing to build a diverse and vibrant team focused on excellence in everything we do. Visit our website to learn more at www.endeavorrobotics.com
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Chelmsford, MA
How you will make a difference:
A Manufacturing Engineer often work in teams. They will interact with and support other engineers and others outside engineering to review the manufacturing process, goals, and current status. Manufacturing engineers may be involved in project planning, product workflow, and the design and planning for the manufacturing process. They may be involved in product planning, providing input into original product design -- with an eye to what will be required to ultimately manufacture the product.
- Provide manufacturing engineering support during new product development and orchestrate product transition into manufacturing.
- Provide fabrication process expertise for mechanical, electromechanical, components and assemblies.
- Design and develop assembly tooling as required.
- Perform DFx Analysis at all levels of the product, identifying opportunities for assembly improvement and cost reduction.
- Analyze manufacturing processes and their impact on a product's manufacturing parameters.
- Supplier analysis, identification, qualification, and implementation.
- Review, create, and support product/process documentation as appropriate.
- Provide technical support for product specific issues at suppliers, monitor supplier processes, collect, analyze, & report data, and initiate corrective actions as required, expedite product related corrective actions.
- Participate on failure analysis teams and review and analyze data to drive corrective actions as required.
Qualifications & Experience
Required Education, Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- BS in mechanical, electical, manufacturing engineering, or equivalent.
- Broad manufacturing experience with electrical, mechanical, and electromechanical products.
- Demonstrated analytical problem identification and solving skill
Desired Education, Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in the Manufacturing Engineering on established product, NPI of system level products, and process/product improvements.
- Track record of successfully transitioning products into manufacturing (contract manufacturing preferred).
- Process cost analysis /modeling exposure.
- Military Product experience a plus.
- SPC/DOE/Six Sigma/lean manufacturing tool skills a plus.
- Familiarity with Windchill and Oracle a plus.
Endeavor Robotics is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to building a diverse workforce and we actively encourage women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Endeavor Robotics is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page