Part Time Consultant/Advisor-US Energy and Industrial Safety Markets
- - Sales
- MA, USA
Who We Are: Endeavor Robotics is a leader in the rapidly growing industry of robotics. One of only a few robotics companies with a mature business, Endeavor currently specializes in delivering and supporting battle-hardened and adaptable robotics with a vision for growing into even more markets. We are committed to designing, developing, and manufacturing cutting edge tactical robotics in the United States, and to working with industry leaders and government partners to deliver innovative, reliable, and easy to operate robot solutions. To date, we have delivered more than 6,000 robots to more than 40 countries and that number continues to grow!
We are headquartered in a new state of the art facility in Chelmsford, MA and our team is comprised of some of the top roboticists and subject matter experts, supported by extremely talented, passionate, and dedicated employees pursuing the ultimate mission of Saving Lives. Endeavor is committed to innovating robotic solutions and customer-driven next generation capabilities to design and deploy robots that protect our service men and women from IED's, hazardous materials and other deadly threats. We proudly support and employ veterans and are continuing to build a diverse and vibrant team focused on excellence in everything we do. Visit our website to learn more at www.endeavorrobotics.com
Job Title: Part Time Consultant/Advisor-US Energy and Industrial Safety Markets
Location: Chelmsford, MA
How you will make a difference:
We are looking for a Part-Time Consultant/Advisor (approximately 25% per month) to work closely with the Sales Team and Endeavor Robotics to provide industry expertise related to expanding our robot sale into these key markets. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in the US Nuclear Energy Industry and/or US Chemical Industry, a strong understanding of customer needs within these markets, the ability to assist in setting company strategy for meeting the needs of these customers, strong interpersonal skills, exceptional project management skills, and demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Serve part time within the Sales Team and manage all sales activities related to the US Nuclear Energy Industry and/or US Chemical Industry including:
- Identifying key customers and forecasting their needs for unmanned ground systems.
- Communicating closely with the company chain of command and amongst company teams to keep all members up to date on account activities.
- Forecasting sales opportunities for assigned customers and working to bring in those opportunities, turning them into contracted procurements.
- Establishing strategic plans for developing company markets with assigned customers to promote growing sales with these accounts.
- Working closely with designated vendors to bring in related sales.
- Producing quotes for customer opportunities and actively maintaining all quotes and opportunities within the company's sales database.
- Conducting customer demonstrations and training as required at customer sites or at the company.
- Working closely with the company Program and Product Management teams to address the technical and schedule needs of assigned customers.
- Recommending then executing assigned tradeshow events, media, and other public facing opportunities related to assigned markets.
- Writing reports, producing slideshows, and making professional presentations both within and outside the company.
- Serving as the company's Subject Matter Expert for the US Nuclear Energy Industry and/or US Chemical Industry.
- Actively cooperate with other Sales Team members and company employees to assist in executing missions and planning for future opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience in or with the US Nuclear Energy Industry and/or US Chemical Industry, especially as relates to hazardous site inspections and emergency response.
- Demonstrated experience working closely with US Nuclear Energy Industry and/or US Chemical Industry customers and building constructive relationships.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Demonstrated sales experience is a plus.
- Aptitude with high-tech products and the ability to demonstrate and present products at tradeshows and customer sites to targeted customers.
- Comfortable managing and communicating at both the big picture and granular detail levels.
- Very strong ability to easily and appropriately communicate (verbal, visual, written) with others ranging from CEOs to engineers, media, and others.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic with the flexibility to work individually or with a team.
- Demonstrates strong team commitment.
- Ability to travel within the US as needed.
- Ability to support Endeavor Robotics up to an average of 25% each month.
Endeavor Robotics is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to building a diverse workforce and we actively encourage women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Endeavor Robotics is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.