- - Manufacturing Operations
- MA, USA
- Full Time
About Endeavor Robotics
Endeavor Robotics is a leader in the rapidly growing industry of robotics. One of only a few robotics companies with a mature business, Endeavor currently specializes in delivering and supporting battle-hardened and adaptable robotics with a vision for growing into even more markets. We are committed to designing, developing, and manufacturing cutting edge tactical robotics in the United States, and to working with industry leaders and government partners to deliver innovative, reliable, and easy to operate robot solutions. To date, we have delivered more than 6,000 robots to more than 40 countries and that number continues to grow! We are headquartered in a new state of the art facility in Chelmsford, MA and our team is comprised of some of the top roboticists and subject matter experts, supported by extremely talented, passionate, and dedicated employees pursuing the ultimate mission of Saving Lives. Endeavor is committed to innovating robotic solutions and customer-driven next generation capabilities to design and deploy robots that protect our service men and women from IED's, hazardous materials and other deadly threats. We proudly support and employ veterans and are continuing to build a diverse and vibrant team focused on excellence in everything we do. Visit our website to learn more at www.endeavorrobotics.com
Job Title: Assembly Technician, Final Integration & Test
Position Location: Chelmsford, MA
- Prepares and maintains documentation requirements to support FIT procedures
- Support daily production activities by troubleshooting process and equipment issues
- Work with cross-functional groups including Quality and Supply Chain to evaluate/resolve non-conforming products and yield issues
- Will be required to complete corrective actions and engage in the continuous improvement process.
- Works in conjunction with Inventory personnel to ensure appropriate levels of materials inventory and accuracy.
- Assist with initiatives to improve operations; increase yield, decrease scrap, reduce WIP, streamline work processes, all while maintaining product quality.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of multiple robot systems, components and sub-assemblies
- Ensure quality procedures are met,
- Execute production and resource schedule against operational plan
- Escalate issues appropriately when they arise
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills Abilities
- 1 year of previous assembly experience is required
- Working knowledge of Mechanical & electrical assemblies
- Detail oriented
- Able to prioritize and multi-task
- Communicate effectively, both verbal and written
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt in a constantly evolving environment
- Willingness to think outside of the box and adapt best practices to our small, but growing environment
- Sufficient understanding of process, systems and equipment to troubleshoot problems and provide solutions to management
Endeavor Robotics is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to building a diverse workforce and we actively encourage women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Endeavor Robotics is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.