International Sales Manager
- - Sales
- MA, USA
- Full Time
Who We Are: Endeavor Robotics is a leader in the rapidly growing industry of robotics. One of only a few robotics companies with a mature business, Endeavor currently specializes in delivering and supporting battle-hardened and adaptable robotics with a vision for growing into even more markets. We are committed to designing, developing, and manufacturing cutting edge tactical robotics in the United States, and to working with industry leaders and government partners to deliver innovative, reliable, and easy to operate robot solutions. To date, we have delivered more than 6,000 robots to more than 40 countries and that number continues to grow!
We are headquartered in a new state of the art facility in Chelmsford, MA and our team is comprised of some of the top roboticists and subject matter experts, supported by extremely talented, passionate, and dedicated employees pursuing the ultimate mission of Saving Lives. Endeavor is committed to innovating robotic solutions and customer-driven next generation capabilities to design and deploy robots that protect our service men and women from IED's, hazardous materials and other deadly threats. We proudly support and employ veterans and are continuing to build a diverse and vibrant team focused on excellence in everything we do. Visit our website to learn more at www.endeavorrobotics.com
Job Title: International Sales Manager
Location: Chelmsford, MA
How you will make a difference:
The International Sales Manager for Middle East and Asia will be a direct report to the Director of International Sales. They will work closely with the supporting teams from operations, products and engineering to achieve sales solutions for the customer. 50% international travel may be required.
- Work with the Director of International Sales to manage a global market for Endeavor products.
- Build and manage a network of customer contacts within Endeavor's market space.
- Establish, Coordinate, Plan and Execute customer engagements on a global landscape.
- Act as liaison between the customer and the product/engineering team enabling direction for product sustainment and development.
- Manage personal leads, opportunities, quotes and bookings in a CRM system that allows for accurate reporting and tracking of fiscal goals.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in robotics or defense.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial thinking or skills. Self-motivated and highly driven.
- Strong planning and time management skills.
- Ability to easily travel internationally and adapt to different cultures.
- Strong understanding of technology, emphasis on robotics
- Desire to develop actions and strategy given broad guidance and desired outcome.
- Great negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Familiarity with CRM and ERP systems.
- Experience in international business development in an overseas setting
- Experience with defense/security oriented products.
- Fluency in English. Preference is for multi-lingual (Arabic/English)
- Familiar with Microsoft Dynamics NAV is preferred.
Endeavor Robotics is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to building a diverse workforce and we actively encourage women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Endeavor Robotics is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.