Financial Planning Analyst/Accountant
- - Business Operations
- Chelmsford, MA, USA
- Full Time
Job Title: Financial Planning Analyst/Accountant
Location: Chelmsford, MA
How you will make a difference:
Endeavor Robotics is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst who will be responsible for providing financial analyses and business guidance across the business in support of the efforts to further grow the business, generate revenue and optimize profitability.
• Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
• Analyze financial data – and create financial models for decision support
• Reporting on financial performance and preparation for regular leadership reviews
• Analyze past results, perform variance analysis; identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
• Work closely with the accounting team to support the monthly close and ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support, including preparing journal entries, reconciliations, project billings and other accounting functions.
• Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with budgets and forecasts
• Partner with functional directors in planning, updating and managing both cost and revenue forecasts
• Identifying and driving process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and Excel dashboards
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum 2-5 years of experience as a Finance professional
• BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business; MBA is highly desired.
• Familiarity with a full business (company) P&L and project accounting
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization in both written and verbal
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, managing multiple customers and projects
• Ability to achieve objectives on challenging and diverse projects with minimal or no supervision or guidance.
• Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Access, or equivalent systems
• Previous experience in the Defense Industry
Who We Are: Endeavor Robotics is a leader in the rapidly growing industry of robotics. One of only a few robotics companies with a mature business, Endeavor currently specializes in delivering and supporting battle-hardened and adaptable robotics with a vision for growing into even more markets. We are committed to designing, developing, and manufacturing cutting edge tactical robotics in the United States, and to working with industry leaders and government partners to deliver innovative, reliable, and easy to operate robot solutions. To date, we have delivered more than 6,000 robots to more than 40 countries and that number continues to grow!
We are headquartered in a new state of the art facility in Chelmsford, MA and our team is comprised of some of the top roboticists and subject matter experts, supported by extremely talented, passionate, and dedicated employees pursuing the ultimate mission of Saving Lives. Endeavor is committed to innovating robotic solutions and customer-driven next generation capabilities to design and deploy robots that protect our service men and women from IED's, hazardous materials and other deadly threats. We proudly support and employ veterans and are continuing to build a diverse and vibrant team focused on excellence in everything we do. Visit our website to learn more at www.endeavorrobotics.com
Endeavor Robotics is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to building a diverse workforce and we actively encourage women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Endeavor Robotics is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.