Logistics and Export Specialist
- - Manufacturing Operations
- Chelmsford, MA, USA
- Full Time
About Endeavor Robotics
Endeavor Robotics is a leader in the rapidly growing industry of robotics. One of only a few robotics companies with a mature business, Endeavor currently specializes in delivering and supporting battle-hardened and adaptable robotics with a vision for growing into even more markets. We are committed to designing, developing, and manufacturing cutting edge tactical robotics in the United States, and to working with industry leaders and government partners to deliver innovative, reliable, and easy to operate robot solutions. To date, we have delivered more than 6,000 robots to more than 40 countries and that number continues to grow! We are headquartered in a new state of the art facility in Chelmsford, MA and our team is comprised of some of the top roboticists and subject matter experts, supported by extremely talented, passionate, and dedicated employees pursuing the ultimate mission of Saving Lives. Endeavor is committed to innovating robotic solutions and customer-driven next generation capabilities to design and deploy robots that protect our service men and women from IED's, hazardous materials and other deadly threats. We proudly support and employ veterans and are continuing to build a diverse and vibrant team focused on excellence in everything we do. Visit our website to learn more at www.endeavorrobotics.com
Candidate will be a key contributor to Endeavors Global Trade Compliance Program, which includes maintenance of the company's import and export policies & roadmap relating to U.S. and foreign laws and regulations.
- Processing and coordination of daily export and import transactions
- Contact freight companies for rates
- Check documentation and US customs compliance
- Create international shipping paperwork
- Submit export filings (AES/ACE)
- Assist with order fulfillment
- Track and trace shipments
- Notify customers of shipping details
- Assist as a liaison between logistical providers and internal departments.
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates
- Coordinate customs release with customs broker and freight companies.
- Liaison with freight forwarders to ensure shipments are on schedule
- Maintain Deemed Exports and Denied Persons screening activities and processes for customers and vendors
- Ensures compliance per Company policy and Governmental rules and regulations,
- Perform internal export and import audits (e.g. exception logs, AES filings, etc.), as required
- Monitor regulatory changes
- Submit export license application
- HTS & ECCN classification
Knowledge, Skills Abilities
- 1-2 years of Import/export or general logistics experience
- Working knowledge of the EAR, US Customs, Foreign Trade, ITAR laws and regulations
- ECCN and HTS classification skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to prioritize and multi-task
- Communicate effectively, both verbal and written
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task
Endeavor Robotics is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to building a diverse workforce and we actively encourage women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Endeavor Robotics is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.